Lyme disease consists of three stages: early localized, early disseminated, and late persistent. According to the Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation (CanLyme), the different stages of Lyme disease are “often blurred together quite rapidly.” More than 100 different symptoms are associated with Lyme disease, and they involve multiple organs and systems in the body. Misdiagnosis often happens because Lyme symptoms are parallel to other illnesses, such as the flu. Symptoms may include: pain, nausea, ringing in the ears, excessive fatigue, swollen glands, bulls-eye or circular-shaped rashes, fevers, memory loss, confusion and unusual irritability.
Know more about the natural methods for lyme disease treatment at the Dr. Amauri Wellness Centre in Toronto.
There are several components of the testosterone replacement therapy program at Dr. Amauri Wellness Centre. These include a complete hormone assessment, with complete evaluation and detailed medical history; comprehensive hormone, adrenal, and thyroid lab tests; individualized hormone and testosterone replacement consultation; monitoring of the symptoms to ensure optimum care; progress consultations during the treatments and follow-up appointments during the year; prescription management with several treatment options; and customized or patient-specific treatment.
This integrative functional medicine program is provided by Naturopath Toronto doctor Dr. Amauri Caversan, ND, in partnership with Arv Buttar, NP.
Looking for types of iv therapy treatments that may suit your health needs? Contact our IV therapy Toronto clinic Dr. Amauri Wellness Centre to learn more of our iv drips. You may schedule a complimentary 15-min introductory meeting with Dr. Amauri Caversan ND.
If you are nervous about toxic metal exposure in the workplace, the urine toxic element clearance profile and nutrient element status test may benefit you. Toxin build-up can occur in the body due to occupational exposure from air, water, soil, or industrial waste toxins. Exposure to toxic elements can occur from: welding and metal shaping; plumbing; electronics/computer manufacturing; handling the disposal of wastes; plating and parts manufacturing in aerospace and machine tool industries; weapon use from military or police services; and more.
If you are looking for a blood test clinic near you that offer this kind of service, contact the Dr. Amauri Wellness Centre located in Toronto, ON. Call (416) 922-4114 today!
Read more here.
The Principles of Functional Medicine:
– To help patients reach optimal health, functional medicine practitioners follow these principles:
– Collaboration between the patients and practitioners. Practitioners encourage patients to participate in the patient-centred approach. Goals, decisions and plans are thought out between the patient and practitioner.
– Everyone is unique. Practitioners treat the patients as individuals, not as diseases.
– Everything has a connection. A patient’s body is recognized as one ecosystem. All physiological factors are intersected.
– Find a balance. Instead of encouraging the body to react to pharmaceuticals, functional medicine practitioners help patients with natural remedies. In other words, practitioners support natural healing without conventional prescriptions. Balance is also sought between the mind, body and soul.
– Promote long-lasting health. Functional medicine practitioners do not believe in just alleviating a disease. Rather, being healthy involves implementing wholesome lifetime habits. This means improving the “health span” of a patient by ensuring that the organs are optimally functioning.
– Understand a patient’s biochemical history. The practitioner must understand each patient’s biology, which includes genetic makeup and environment.
– Evidence should be considered. Practitioners should be aware of science-based evidence that supports the patient’s individual treatment.
Dr. Amauri Caversan, ND combines functional medicine into his Toronto naturopathic practice that may help better a patients overall health and wellness outcome.
Visit the functional medicine clinic in Toronto to learn more.
Arv Buttar, NP from the Dr. Amauri Wellness Centre, says, “For those who are wondering whether testosterone replacement therapy may be right for them, please contact us to learn more about this treatment. As a nurse Practitioner, I have partnered with Dr. Amauri Caversan,ND to offer a fully integrative functional medicine program to patients. Our testosterone replacement therapy program is designed to help men balance testosterone to optimal levels.”
Address weight goals and improve wellness with our Toronto Naturopathic clinic‘s Metabolic Reset Detoxification Program (2-4 Week Program). Call (416) 922-4114 to know more.